Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Difference Between Prophets and Profits

It's the $$$ signs, silly! I can't believe you fell for that one! Prophets call out of the clear blue sky and say that God has been talking with them and saying that they don't know why they are the emissary, but God has been talking to them about you and God thinks that as long as you are lollygagging on sick leave and stuff- you should write a book.

Really, I think the part about lollygagging was the emissary talking. 'Could be the whole thing was the emissary, but who knows? So far this month I have purchased vitamins out of the skirts of Jesus and I have received a phone call from a prophet. What do they have in common? Neither is particularly profitable- in fact, I might have purchased a Shaklee franchise without noticing. I was distracted by Jesus looking down at me. If I didn't mention it before, the dermatologist who talked at somewhere close to the speed of sound. If I had heard a boom, it would either have been the dermatologist surpassing herself or Jesus getting miffed at the price of the vitamins. Dear reader did you know that vitamins are going somewhere between a kidney and an oil well, whichever is costlier. Of course, at this point this blog is more like a diary than anything else, so...

What next, but a book tour!

No comments: